by Scott Allen - June 15, 2007
Filed Under Friday Favorites
Here’s my favorite picks for Friday June 15, 2007…
- Google is selling PR8 links for $1995! Without nofollow! Matt Cutts will love this. :) Especially since they want you to report paid links.
- I recently posted on SEOmoz about a recent experiment that proves Google is using behavioral data from Google Analytics and other tools in their rankings. EGOL predicted this almost 2 years ago.
- In case you were wondering, this isn’t cloaking.
- SEOmoz Whiteboard Friday features link building tips by Matt Inman.
- There’s a great new browser plugin for those of you who don’t want to use Google personalized search.
- Examples from the online real estate community on why link exchanges are a bad idea for SEO.
- Yahoo’s Slurp spider
has a new domain.
- Are you in a design slump? Get some inspiration.
- Curious about what other sites are on your server?
- For easy browser detection in PHP,
install Browscap PHP.
Well, that wraps it up for now. Have a great weekend!